LIFESTYLEFull Glam Makeup Routine for a Flawless Face in 15 steps

Full Glam Makeup Routine

So you got plans! You have a date, brunch or you just want to feel your best and prettiest self? I don’t know about you, but when I put effort into how I look that is when I’m feeling my very best. Here is my detailed full glam makeup routine when you want to put in ALL that effort!
Step #1: Sunscreen.
It’s so vital to protect your skin! Even if the products I’m using have SPF I always double up protection with this sunscreen. I put it on first so it’s the very first thing my skin absorbs!
Step #2: Moisturizer.
I use this moisturizer for all over my face. It’s light, but gets the job done. Perfect for when you’re going to have heavier makeup on.
Step #3 Primer.
I love this primer because it has Rosehip and Argan oil which is great for moisturization. It makes my face silky soft and I end up using less foundation because it glides on when I use this primer beforehand.

I use about two pumps of this and spread it all over face and neck.
Step # 4 Foundation.
I use Born This Way by Too Faced. Actually, I have it in three different shades (vanilla, nude, and warm nude) and use it depending on how tan I am. I use my beauty blender to put it all over my face and neck–don’t leave out your neck! This foundation has great coverage, but it’s not super heavy at the same time. It also is more of a matte finish which I love.
Step # 5 Eye Brows.
Brows are LIFE. I have two steps for brows. First: I fill in my brows (always brush through them in an upward motion before you fill them in). I draw them out and fill them in with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in taupe.
Then I use the brow powder in taupe to fill my brows on top of the pencil marks to give them a more natural and full look.

Use a super small angled brush to do this that you can get in a Morphe brush set.

To get the perfect brow I put the lighter shade on the start of my brow (by your nose) and fill that all in using an upward motion, then I use the darker powder shade to fill in the places that don’t have as much brow hair (because I need more help there, lol) like in the arch of my brow.
Step # 6 Concealer.
I use two different ones for this.

You don’t have to, but the Tarte Tape Shape Concealer is very drying on my skin (but so effective) so I use it for under the eyes and under my nose.

Then I use Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Brightening Concealer to line the middle of my nose and for my “T” (in between my eye brows and above my eyebrows). I use the lightest shade, it’s a pinky tone and good for my color.

This concealer is perfect for brightening dark circles.
Step # 7 Powder.
I use two powders as well. I love the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder so much!! But I feel like it “whites” me out if I put it over my whole face (and it’s expensive so I try and use it on small areas).

I have an angled powder brush that I use to apply it under my eyes, on my nose, and in between my eyebrows. Setting powder is so important in a full glam makeup routine. It seals everything in.
Then I use Almay’s Pressed Powder. It’s a regular drugstore colored press powder so it’s very affordable which I love. This goes all around my face, everywhere! Powder saves lives.


Step # 8 Bronzer.
Now time to give yourself some color!

I use a small round brush and I work the bronzer into my cheek bones starting from my ear area all the way down, to almost touching by mouth.

Then I put the bronzer on the top off my forehead and blend it in back and forth across the top of my forehead.

Next, I take a medium sized angled brush and I put the bronzer on the two edges of my nose up and down (it always comes on as really dark so then I use my fingers to blend it in up and down ) You can use any bronzer for this. I use the Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess.
Step # 9 Blush.
I use the blush on the Tarte eye shadow palette I have listed below in Desert rose and use a blush brush to put it on the apples of my cheeks. I love blush it gives me color and blends in my bronzer so it doesn’t look so severe.
Step # 10 Eye Shadow and Brushes
Eye shadow is a talent! Practice makes perfect. You need the right brushes so you can blend colors.

For eye shadow I use the Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette II! It comes with bronzer, blush, and highlighter in addition to eye shadows.
Step # 11 Eye Liner and Mascara.
I use this set from Morphe. Brushes are the foundation to perfecting your makeup routine. It’s hard to get a flawless face without having the proper brushes for each step. These brushes are great quality and worth the price.

They tell you what every brush is for and you just kinda figure out what you like to use things for the more you do your makeup. I use some brushes for not what they are made for and that’s totally fine!
Step # 12 False Lashes and Glue
If you want a full glam makeup routine to be complete, then you need dramatic lashes!

The Ardell Remy #778 Lashes are so good. They are lightweight, affordable, and so pretty.

I usually get drug store ones. I love the lashes that don’t have a thick band because they are easier to put on, everyone uses tweezers to put them on but I use my fingers, lol it really just takes practice.

Practice when you don’t have anywhere to go so there’s no pressure! I also use them multiple times by just peeling the glue off after I wear them. I can get usually 3 uses out of them. Careful to hold the lashes at the base of where you’re pulling the glue off, if not the hairs will rip off or the lash will get ruined.

For my glue I use the Duo Strip Eyelash Adhesive in Dark. Your lashes will not be moving with this stuff! There’s really no point to use white glue when your lashes are most likely a dark tone as well.

Step # 13 Highlighter.

I put my highlighter on the top of my cheek bones, down my nose, and on my Cupid’s Bow. Perfect for that glowing look! The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter in Radiant Finish is beautiful. I just love this line that Tarte came out with!Step # 14 Lipstick.
Lipstick is my obsession. It’s hard to feel complete if I don’t have something on my lips.

This liquid lipstick that dries matte is so good.

I hopped on the Kylie Jenner bandwagon and her velvets are my favorite. They are creamier and don’t dry out your lips like the standard ones do.

My favorite one is the KoKo K color. It’s a perfect everyday pinky nude that will go with anything you wear.

Honestly, even drug store brands are great for this too!

Step # 15 Mirror.
I could NOT live without this lighted mirror. It changed my makeup game completely for me. This is a MUST to have ladies! I’ve tried different ones as well and this is by far my favorite. I am obsessed. I even have to take it with me when I travel.



So the face is beaten, the outfit (I’m sure) is picked out. Now go have a blast–you deserve it. Hope you enjoyed my full glam makeup routine!

With Love,
Step # 15 Mirror.
I could NOT live without this lighted mirror. It changed my makeup game completely for me. This is a MUST to have ladies! I’ve tried different ones as well and this is by far my favorite. I am obsessed. I even have to take it with me when I travel.



So the face is beaten, the outfit (I’m sure) is picked out. Now go have a blast–you deserve it. Hope you enjoyed my full glam makeup routine!

With Love,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ভারতবর্ষ গল্পের নাট্যরূপ

ভাত গল্পের নাট্যরূপ

ঠোঁটের কালচে দাগ দূর করার কিছু কার্যকরী ঘরোয়া উপায়